At Pleroma College, a flexible approach has been adopted for our admissions and we accept applications from individuals with a wide range of qualifications. We also welcome mature applicants with no or less formal qualifications.
For Professional Course Applicants:
Our admission requirements for this faculty is regulated by the standard of a nationally recognized examination credence for academic progression into tertiary educational institutions in Ghana.
(For Ghanaian Applicants)
The requirements are categorized to include;
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) / West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level / Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE)
Compulsory Subjects – Grade C6 or better in three (3) core subjects, including English, Mathematics (Core) and Social Studies or Integrated Science and three Elective Subjects including Elective Mathematics with a minimum of Grade C6.
Mature Students’ Entry
The mature students’ entry requires applicants to;
- Must be at least 25 years old;
- Show proof of age with birth certificate
- Provide introductory letter from employer or show any other proof of employment;
Pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations conducted by the Pleroma College. The examination covers English Language, Mathematics and an Aptitude Test. In lieu of this examination, the applicant should have proof of credit passes in English and Mathematics in any of the nationally recognized examinations (WAEC Examinations).
In addition to meeting the standard admissions requirements, applications from international students applying for professional courses must meet the following requirements:
Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
Evidence of English Language proficiency: International students who find themselves with English as a second language must submit evidence of English language proficiency, including but not limited to the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and a maximum of PASS, D7 in Baccalaureate (BAC) Examination.
FOR DIGITAL COURSE APPLICANTS:
- Pleroma College welcomes applicants of this course with little or no qualification on this course at the beginner level.
- Entry into the professional level requires applicants to pass a validation test of his or her pre-experience in the field of individuals’ preference.